Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum
Moderator: Rob Voska
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Russ Smith
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm
- Vintage Karting items owned: 59 BugWasp; 60 GoKart800; Simplex: 60 MKII, 62 MKVI; 69 BugStinger; 67 LilIndian Minibike.
- Location: Corning, California
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to outrageous prices. Especially when I see what things are selling for on Bring a Trailer. Then again, maybe I shouldn't gripe..........I just might be sitting on a gold mine of vintage karts and parts!
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 pm
- Vintage Karting items owned: ProX 77,McC R1,Bug Stinger Dual.
- User Agreement: Yes
- Location: SWNY14755
8 to 5 it gets relisted for non payment, in the good old days you could contact the 2nd, 3rd or 4th highest bidders and offer the same for less. This is clearly a case of bidders ego's overriding their common sense and when it comes time to pay, there will remorse. Truly a less than $50 part.