THE BIG ONE 2020

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

THE BIG ONE 2020

Post by REAR » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 am

Rear Engine American Racer is proud to announce that we will once again be hosting THE BIG ONE at Fremont Raceway Park in Fremont Ohio in 2020. This years event will be marking our 19th anniversary.

If you have any interest in the history and the roots of karting this event is your chance to revisit the founding years of karting in a fun filled festival like atmosphere that is often copied but never duplicated. Come on out and witness the early machines from the days gone by returning to their former glory being not only displayed but lapped also together with a swap meet, kart show, weekend long raffles, and much much more.

Last year we slacked off a bit and omitted the traditional free raffles for the drivers and the event T-Shirt but we are happy to announce that those phases of the event will be returning this year. If you would like to make a donation to the raffles please contact us through this site. Remember, the raffles are free at TBO and your donantions are what make it happen and they are greatly appreciated by all.

Keep your eyes on this website and this website only for event updates and please do NOT go to facebook, contact the track or anyone other then R.E.A.R. officials directly for any event info.

Check the R.E.A.R guidelines for the simple kart specifications and regulations.

Mark the Labor Day weekend, September 5th. and 6th. on your calendar now and start making your plans for the best time you will ever have in karting.

R.E.A.R.

Mike Anderson
Vintage Karting items owned: SAE karts (2)
Rathman xterminator (3)
margay cheetah dual (1)
Blackstone Special (1)
User Agreement: Yes

Re: THE BIG ONE 2020

Post by Mike Anderson » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:26 pm

See ya there all. Hoping for a great time, have missed a couple.
Later Mike

Terry Sullivan
Vintage Karting items owned: 4 Bugs, including the Wasp bought by my Dad in 1959. Many Clintons and a few Macs

Post by Terry Sullivan » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am

TBO is my favorite event and I am already planning for it!

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Terry....... so are we! It never ends................. :shock:

Scott Kneisel
Vintage Karting items owned: '63 Rupp Grand Prix, 66 Rupp Chappy, Mc6's, Mc8, Mc10's, Mc20's
Lotsa' other Macs

Post by Scott Kneisel » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:15 am

I have missed a couple also so I will be sure to be there this year, can't wait.
Glad you guys are putting it on again, I know how exhausting it is to promote these events.
Bravo Rob & Bob!!!!