Feeler for vintage kart collecting dust

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Kyle Tros
Vintage Karting items owned: Rupp A- Bone Reproduction
User Agreement: Yes

Feeler for vintage kart collecting dust

Post by Kyle Tros » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:45 am

Hi Guys, A few years back I restored a old Robron Dixie roustabout yard kart and basically turned it into a A Bone for my then 10 year old son. We never really had any place to ride it so after a few parking lot trips and and one indoor kart track run it has hung on the wall of my shop. I took it down the other day and fired it up again. I kinda hate to part with it as I think it is neat as hell but also know someone where vintage karting is a thing may be looking for a almost ready to go set up. BTW the engine is a MC49 converted from a chainsaw by our own David Luciana. It lacks the nice upholstery cause it is so expensive at the time I did not want to add any more money to it as I saw limited opportunity yo ride it here......but boy if we had two of em and a spot to ride. Anyway check it out and if any interest PM me and if not I won't be too upset to keep it hung on the wall after a few more trips up and down the driveway.
If any interest please PM me. I hate to see this go but hate to waste it on the wall if someone in the sport may need or want it.

Thanks,
Kyle
The attachment Kart1.JPG is no longer available
Kart1.JPG
Kart1.JPG (122.4 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
Attachments
Kart3.JPG
Kart3.JPG (108.21 KiB) Viewed 4543 times