R-300 for sale

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Todd DesMarais
Vintage Karting items owned: McCulloch R300
User Agreement: Yes

R-300 for sale

Post by Todd DesMarais » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 am

Hey folks. I have an R-300 for sale. It has no engines, the seat is well worn, a few wheel halves are chipped, the gas cap is missing, and it's currently Black over Orange over original Blue. The brake system is complete and the McCulloch pedals are there and in good shape. It has a very nice machined steel plate for a late style engine that mounts using the stock rubber mounting bolts, which goes with it. All that said, I have to imagine it's still worth $1k ???

Won't allow me to upload photos, so I can email them to whoever wants.

It's located in Clarkston MI 48348
Last edited by Todd DesMarais on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Voska

Re: R-300 for sale

Post by Rob Voska » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:05 am

I just posted a picture. I use photobucket to host picture & you can only use 780 wide or narrower. Give it another try.

Todd DesMarais

Post by Todd DesMarais » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:20 pm

This is what I get when trying to attach a single photo. "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." It must be too big. I'll try to resize it.

REAR

Post by REAR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 am

Todd,

Can you keep us updated on your photo posting. Other members seem to b having photo issues also and we are looking for any issues.

May want to include where you live also in your ad, shipping costs and logistics play a big part in sales of large size items like a chassis.

Thanks....R.E.A.R.

Todd DesMarais

Post by Todd DesMarais » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:53 am

I resized it to 640x480 and still get the same message "Sorry the board attachment quota has been reached"

I can email it to someone and they can try ? I don't have a photbucket or other hosting account.

As for location, it's in the original post at the bottom "Located in Clarkston, MI" I can't see shipping as being a real option on something like this, though I guess anything can be shipped. I would hope if someone were interested, they would contact me and discuss the options instead of assuming or ruling out the possibility.

Thanks, Todd