ebay downer:(

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Mark Loraine
Vintage Karting items owned: ProX 77,McC R1,Bug Stinger Dual.
User Agreement: Yes

ebay downer:(

Post by Mark Loraine » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:27 pm

It has been discussed on ebay discussion forums that soon a 180 day return program will go into effect in Nov-Jan 2015 on all items, including all these vintage kart items. It would seem that one could run your rebuilt kart engine a full season and return it for a full refund in oct. 2015. I know it sounds insane and anyone that can show this not to be the case, I’d gladly apologize for this insanely conceived post. It doesn’t apply to just new items, it will encompass all, including electrical parts and as we all know you cannot return a new electrical part to NAPA, let alone a used one.
Wal Mart doesn’t even have such a liberal return policy. And of course some will have already paid they’re seller’s fees and even paid the taxman in some cases.
The bias against the sellers in favor of ever more fraudulent buyers has progressively gotten far worse since late 2007 when I halted most of my auction. We sellers are paying now 14 percent in fees and 50 percent of the sales and purchases of recent have been fraught with issues of various kinds since so many more are reaching to ebay since they cant work. (Or spell)
I see a real need to use this site for sales and what have you in the coming years if the sport continues depending on the economy.
If this is in the wrong category, feel free to move, I just thought this would be the spot where most would see it and act accordingly. Anyone that has knowledge of these posting forums in ebay would be the best response here in my opinion.
Sincerely,
Mark Loraine/SWNY