1962 repop Swoopster relist

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
REAR

Re: 1962 repop Swoopster relist

Post by REAR » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:29 am

Teddy,

DO NOT BRING IT ! I heard a rumor Cubel will be making a triumpant return next year and if he brings Sue she'll wear the damn thing out with a couple of her patented 100 lap test sessions. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Bob

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:13 am

Ain't that the truth! Sue just won a four cycle race this weekend at Firebird in the Birel/World Formula. She's a goer!
Wish you guys were here. We'll be doing the Tucson thing next Monday and Tuesday. If the weather's anything like today, it'll be a great little run. Ted

Ronald Carbaugh
Vintage Karting items owned: Xterminator
Mak Kart
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Ronald Carbaugh » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 am

Ted thanks for the update on Ms Sue....she is a WInner, but also has the best engine builder too! Wish I could make it over to Tucson to help you with the Track Time, but I have to be at a Vintage Moto X Race and Show this weekend in Houston. Your Kart is beautiful. Thanks for your Friendship.

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Always here for you, Ron! Just got home from picking up my new Nike sissy pads in Chandler, and alky in Phoenix. I'm beat. I stopped by Ron Cubel's on the way home to give him some axle gears. Sue's trophy is on the kitchen counter. The Birel looks good, but Sue really gave the tires a workout! I wish you could be here for Tucson. We'll have a nice, low key time there. The new sissys are so thick I hope I can squeeze my fanny into the seat! At least I won't be slidin' all around in there any more... Ted