Wanted Rathmann Xterminator Kart

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
ted johnson

Re: Wanted Rathmann Xterminator Kart

Post by ted johnson » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Ron, I'm as well as can be expected. I hope you are too! Its not as much fun as when Ron Cubel lived three minutes away, but he's only about 15 minutes from here now. Jack Canady, Al Klusman and I are trying to get ourselves together to make Fremont. Nike just needs new chain installed and adjusted, and she's all ready to load up. Its hotter'n the hinges of Hades out there, and humid right now to boot. Larry Brown, Dean Kanocz, Pruit Ginsberg and I are pointing towards a small gathering in Tucson in November when its cool. You're CERTAINLY invited if you'd like to come. It'll be on a Monday and Tuesday, as those are the days that the Musselman P1 Honca Circuit are available. Small bunch of guys and ladies, smooth, fast track. We'll all have 100cc REAR karts, and Pruit will probably also bring the Lancer/dual '91's that always runs well there. Be well! Ted

mike gardner
Vintage Karting items owned: 65 rupp dart, 60 go kart 800, 59/60 moss, 59/60 bug ??
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Wanted Rathmann Xterminator Kart

Post by mike gardner » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:56 am

There's an Xterminator on ebay right now