LeeCart for restoration

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Frank Davis
Vintage Karting items owned: Rupp a-bone, GK 800, Clark, Emmick Arrow, others
User Agreement: Yes

LeeCart for restoration

Post by Frank Davis » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 pm

I have an old LeeCart that needs total restoration......wheels don't match (front Go Powers, rear Azusa tri-star), steering wheel is wrong (superior 500), and this needs the attention of a skilled welder/fabricator....That said, These are very, very hard to find in any condition.....born in Hollywood, Ca 1960's.

This picture could be considered a "For Sale" photo, or a "before" photo because if this does not go away in the next few days, I will take it off the market and start tearing it down to do the work necessary... The price is 600.00 (firm) F.O.B. Roseburg, Oregon.

Before you start wondering about the high price, try and find one for cheaper, or even one for sale!.....I have more photos and will return emails with them attached.....This may be posted on a few other sites...If interested in more photos or questions, best to email me at flathead80@gmail.com ......Frank Davis
Attachments
002.JPG
002.JPG (86.74 KiB) Viewed 4152 times

Frank Davis
Vintage Karting items owned: Rupp a-bone, GK 800, Clark, Emmick Arrow, others
User Agreement: Yes

Re: LeeCart for restoration

Post by Frank Davis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 am

the LeeCart is SOLD.....Thank You.