FS: 7 qt Chiton tank and Azusa Bubble Tank

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Dean Seavers
Vintage Karting items owned: '66 Chap, '61 Bug Stinger, '61 McCulloch R-1, '60 Go Kart 800, '60 Bug Wasp, '60 Weirdo

FS: 7 qt Chiton tank and Azusa Bubble Tank

Post by Dean Seavers » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Howdy-

I realized that I won't be using these any time soon, so it's time to pass them on to karters that will. The first one is a 7qt Chilton tank. At some point someone started to prep it for chrome by filling in dents using welding rod, but never finished the job. If you wanted to finish the job, it wouldn't be that hard, or you could just use body filler and hammertone it or paint it silver and you'd be good to go. Looks pretty clean inside with no real rust issues. Would like best offer for this one.

The second one is an Azusa steel bubble tank. From what I can tell it was one of the early painted style that you'd find on the early Go Kart 800s, so I don't think it was ever a chrome tank. It's really, really straight and I gave it the magnet test so I don't think there is any filler in it at all. I'd like to get $100 and shipping will be at cost.

Can take and send more detailed photos if you are interested in either tank. Contact me at voxnut@yahoo.com

Dean Seavers
Vintage Karting items owned: '66 Chap, '61 Bug Stinger, '61 McCulloch R-1, '60 Go Kart 800, '60 Bug Wasp, '60 Weirdo

Re: FS: 7 qt Chiton tank and Azusa Bubble Tank

Post by Dean Seavers » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Azusa tank has sold, thanks. 7qt Chilton at $80 plus shipping, OBO.

Dean Seavers

Re: FS: 7 qt Chiton tank and Azusa Bubble Tank

Post by Dean Seavers » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

Tanks are sold. Thanks for your interest.