McCulloch 101B engine decals wanted

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Chris Mulholland
Vintage Karting items owned: McCulloch 101B Engines and parts
User Agreement: Yes

McCulloch 101B engine decals wanted

Post by Chris Mulholland » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi,

I have just joined up to this site on advice from another member. I have a Mac 101B engine that I am putting together, and would like to try and find the 101B decals (for the shroud) and the 'American Super Engines' decal for the recoil starter cover.

I am not sure if someone has made reproduction decals for the 101B engines as yet?

If anyone has these particular decals spare (I would love to buy them!) or would know where I can get hold of them I would be very greatful for any information.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris.

Pete Cioruch
Vintage Karting items owned: My original Rupp Grand Prix

Re: McCulloch 101B engine decals wanted

Post by Pete Cioruch » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 am

Chris Mulholland wrote:Hi,
Chris:
Jim Talley in Tulsa, on the other site just bought a 101B on e-bay and got the extra decals you require. You should PM him to find out if he needs them.

Pete
I have just joined up to this site on advice from another member. I have a Mac 101B engine that I am putting together, and would like to try and find the 101B decals (for the shroud) and the 'American Super Engines' decal for the recoil starter cover.

I am not sure if someone has made reproduction decals for the 101B engines as yet?

If anyone has these particular decals spare (I would love to buy them!) or would know where I can get hold of them I would be very greatful for any information.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris.

Chris Mulholland

Post by Chris Mulholland » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 am

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the information. I tried to send a PM to you but it appears to be stuck in the outbox and not going through for whatever reason. I am unsure as to what 'other site' you are referring to for the contact Jim Talley ?

Would you happen to have an email contact address?

Thanks again,

Regards,

Chris.

michael karels
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 McCulloch R1
1972 Blackhawk Poison Arrow
Margay Concepts & Panther X's

Post by michael karels » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 am

I bought two from the late Hanson Duncan a couple of years ago. I do not recall if they were NOS or reproduction. either way they are perfect. I think I paid like $12.50 ea or something like that. I'll sell one or both for that each. Email karelsmw@comcast.net

Chris Mulholland

Post by Chris Mulholland » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 am

Thanks for the reply Michael - email sent.

Regards,

Chris.