Van Tech in Washington, IL

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
ted johnson

Van Tech in Washington, IL

Post by ted johnson » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

I will have the Van Tech dual engine kart, LESS engines, at the Super 8 motel in Washington, Illinois, on the evenings of Thursday, September 2nd before Fremont, and again on Monday, Sept. 6th. Charlie and I don't have room in the truck to bring it to Fremont, but I'll have it at the motel. It's East of Peoria, and a convenient place for a Midwesterner to pick it up. Price: $2,000 FIRM. Anybody that's been at Fremont the past two years will know the quality of this kart. 1962 Van Tech repop by Michael Burke; CT Alloy repop wheels by Will Rogers with Cheng Shins; Palmini floor tank by Bubba Davis, Appco sprocket hubs with good sprockets; 175 Airheart; Covico SST steering wheel; gorgeous upholstery; yellow powder coat and dual CAD designed chrome moly swing mounts for GEM or West Bend style side plate engine mounts. Mount your engines, connect chains, check tire pressure and go riding. Handles great and looks super, too. Pick it up before TBO and ride it that weekend! Remiove one mount and run as a single. Remember that the steering wheel in the photo is not the right one. :? Here's the motel address:
1884 Washington Rd
I-74W to Goodfield Exit 117N
Washington, IL
Motel phone number: 309-444-8881
Thanks! Ted Johnson 505 869-6233
vtdual6.JPG
(985.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet