1965 Karting World- complete year + more!

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
Dean Seavers
Vintage Karting items owned: '66 Chap, '61 Bug Stinger, '61 McCulloch R-1, '60 Go Kart 800, '60 Bug Wasp, '60 Weirdo

1965 Karting World- complete year + more!

Post by Dean Seavers » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey all-

I thought I'd offer these here before I post them on eBay. I'm offering the complete 1965 issues of Karting World. They only printed 10 issues in '65 because in the fall they adopted standard magazine practice of releasing the issue two months in advance- meaning the December issue was available in October, where before the issue came out the same month as the cover date. So the October and November issues were not printed in 1965. I'm only offering them as a package deal here- all are readable with no missing pages or substantial tears, although there is normal wear and tear for magazines that are 45 years old. I have photos for anyone interested. Accepting offers.

I also have a 1961 McCulloch kart dealer brochure in good shape- covers the R300, R200 and a little bit on the R100. $15 + shipping

1961 Fox dealer brochure fair shape- at one point the inside stuck together so there is some rubbing in the titles- covers the Fox Mak Kart and the Go-Boy and celebrates the win at Nassau, plus accessories. $10 + shipping

Lastly, I have a mid-60s GEM catalog- not dated but in the 1964/65 era. 8 pages printed on large format newsprint (approx 11"x17") yellowed and ruffled on the edges, but all the printed portion is in very good shape. $15 + shipping

If interested in photos of any/all email me at voxnut@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Dean