will have hartman stuff at avon run

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
david a luciani
Vintage Karting items owned: gk800 -r1 -gilson excalibar -rupp concept dual,concept,Cheetah ll, panther -Bug
User Agreement: Yes

will have hartman stuff at avon run

Post by david a luciani » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 am

hi guys,
in case you need clutch parts and will be in Avon NY i'm bringing all my available hartman oil clutch stuff.
decent prices and i'll do trades too.
i have 8 i'm keeping but that leaves about 14 available for sale plus extra bells and such.

i will also be at Rick Chapmans event on sunday so the Ohio guys i've been talking to about them will be able to see them in person.
dave 8-)

Pete Cioruch
Vintage Karting items owned: My original Rupp Grand Prix

Re: will have hartman stuff at avon run

Post by Pete Cioruch » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Dave: I got my Margay concept from California last week and I should be ready to come to Avon. I need a right hand Hartman starter nut for a Mac . Do you have one you would part with.If you do, I would like to get it before Avon,as I need to run it at least once up here to get any glitches out. Also do you have a Cheetah seat and cover for sale? . Looking forwart to running a kart again after all theses years.
Thanks
Pete

david a luciani
Vintage Karting items owned: gk800 -r1 -gilson excalibar -rupp concept dual,concept,Cheetah ll, panther -Bug

Re: will have hartman stuff at avon run

Post by david a luciani » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

have the nut p.m. me and i'll get it to you asap.
have a seat a little rough been repaired.good job just not cosmetically nice.
p.m. with your email and i'll send pix.
dave