Two kart chassis for sale

Moderator: Rob Voska

Forum rules
Items listed for sale should be appropriate for the audience of this forum - think before you post! Listings will be auto-pruned after 30 days (expired - deleted).
ted johnson

Two kart chassis for sale

Post by ted johnson » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm

1) The K&P Sprint repro I had at TBO in 2007. Maroon powder, Bubba Davis Palmini floor tank, Wigginton Go Power wheels with 1" rear spacers, 150 Airheart brake, Cheng Shins, a repro Fey sprocket hub with good 74T sprocket, one of my special chrome moly swing mounts that takes the GEM or West Bend style 2-slot engine side plates. Covico stainless steel spoke steering wheel. This kart has less than 2-1/2 total hours on it-most of which was at engine break-in speed. It is virtually perfect, and fun to drive.
2) The Michael Burke '62 Van Tech repro I had at TBO this past year and in '08. It won a "Biggie" in '08. It's bright yellow powder, has Will Rogers' repro CT Alloy rims with 1" rear spacers, Bubba Davis Palmini floor tank, 175 Airheart brake, Cheng Shins, (2) of my chrome moly swing mounts described above, (2) Appco sprocket hubs with 64T sprockets. It's gorgeous, with less than 2 hours total time on it.
Neither kart comes with engine. Either can be had for $2,000 FIRM each. Crating, pick up and shipping are buyer's responsibility. Kart(s) can be picked up at my home 15 miles South of Albuquerque, NM. Karts are in great shape-ready to bolt on your engine and clutch and run with no hassles. Ted Johnson