new england vintage play days/race

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

david a luciani
Vintage Karting items owned: gk800 -r1 -gilson excalibar -rupp concept dual,concept,Cheetah ll, panther -Bug
User Agreement: Yes

new england vintage play days/race

Post by david a luciani » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 pm

hi guys,
in case people don't know i live in Ct. My buddy Kenny has arranged access to an 1/8 mile track in pomfret ct that lets us run a vintage class whenever we get at least three vintage karts to show up.We aren't very picky about purely vintage equipment as we like to blast around the track more than anything. We do ask that you follow the VKA guidelines when setting up your Kart as much as possible. The kart has to be completely safety wired too, but no nerf bars or non stock bumpersare being required. Also we have a track in New Hampshire that lets us run every 4 weeks or so. A race safe (for it's era) kart is required. Full suit , helmet, ect. ect also needed. We'd rather you keep it to VKA Guidelines but they are allowing run what you brung. I haven't made this track yet but Kenny and friends have had a blast all summer . He even blew up some gear playing. AAAAAnyway we're looking for fellow delinquents (old and young) to play with next summer.
Send a p.m. and we'll work it out contact details and dates.
also if you need help with finding parts or whatever we'll be there to advise and/or help.
Dave