HELP WITH A LAPTOP AT THE BIG ONE BANQUET

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Rob Voska

HELP WITH A LAPTOP AT THE BIG ONE BANQUET

Post by Rob Voska » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Need to borrow a lap top that has power point 2003 or 2007 for the banquet at The Big One.

We have a little something to show you guys but we don't have the computer to show it. Can anyone bring one along that we can use?

We are also trying to get a projector that shows power point on the wall. I think we have one lined up but not 100% sure at this time. If you have access to one please email me at senna@nwonline.net

Bob Towarnicki
Vintage Karting items owned: 65 Alley Kat Mc91
Narrow Hoop A Bone Mc91B
Various restoration projects
User Agreement: Yes

Re: HELP WITH A LAPTOP AT THE BIG ONE BANQUET

Post by Bob Towarnicki » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Rob,
I sent you an e-mail. I can supply a laptop with PowerPoint 2003 and a compatible projector. I was bringing my laptop along anyway and the projector is compact and easily packed for the trip.
Bob

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 pm

I would just like to say Thank You. We have a little surprise for the banquet that has been worked on for months by a fellow karter. We were a little short of equipment and I ask and I receive.

You guys can't believe how much help we get from all over. We work on this all year but about a month before the event the phone starts ringing.....people from all over offering to help or donations. Most don't even want their name mentioned.

It's not my event it's YOUR event. It's about old karts and karters.
Thanks for making it such a great event to attend.

Bob Towarnicki
Vintage Karting items owned: 65 Alley Kat Mc91
Narrow Hoop A Bone Mc91B
Various restoration projects
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Bob Towarnicki » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Rob,
I just finished testing the audio visuals and everything is working fine. I am also bringing some powered speakers so the back of the room should be able to hear as well as see. I received the CD in the mail and it plays fine. I'll be arriving at the hotel Friday evening before the bar closes for a nightcap. Hope to see you there.
Bob T.