TRAGEDY at TBO !

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

TRAGEDY at TBO !

Post by REAR » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:44 am

Documenting THE BIG ONE through photos has been a mainstay of the event which many have come to enjoy. This year however the 3 days worth of photos that were taken have been lost in a camera or computer failure.

We cannot say how sorry we are for this mishap and steps will be taken to ensure this does not happen in the future.

We are currently working on a back up plan as we speak so we can at least feature this years 'Fantastic Four' kart show winners plus the BONUS raffles winners. Please stay tuned for these photos.

If anyone has any photos that they could share we would greatly appreciate you posting them.

Once again, Sorry...... R.E.A.R.

Robert Cain
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Go Kart 800, 1964 Dart Grand Prix
User Agreement: Yes

Re: TRAGEDY at TBO !

Post by Robert Cain » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:24 pm

Bob are the photos taken by Mr. Weir property of VROOM?

Robert Cain

REAR

Re: TRAGEDY at TBO !

Post by REAR » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:09 pm

Robert,

No, Franks photos are his and I have been in contact with him but upon his arrival back home in Ireland you will never guess where he went....yep, to a go-kart race of course. :o

I am waiting for Frank to return home again and hopefully we will be able to get a few photos up.

I take most all of the on track photos and regretfully those are all lost. I found out my computer made some kind of upgrade that I did not ask for and I think that was part of the problem when downloading.

Deeply sorry....R.E.A.R.