TBO Thanks....

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

TBO Thanks....

Post by REAR » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:39 pm

The 2022 edition of THE BIG ONE is now in the record books and even though Mother Nature delivered us a wet day on Sunday we hope everyone who participated got to experience all of the fun and the excitement that these little machines know as Go- Karts can provide while the sun was shining.

After 21 years It may sound a bit repetative but we cannot Thank everyone enough who attended this years event and for sharing your friendships and your dedication to the hobby of Historical Karting and for helping to make this event what it is.

We would also like to Thank all of those who personally made donations to this years raffle giveaways.
These generous donaters are listed below in no particular order.

Rick Violet
Stan Wauthier
Dale Krashenko
Frank Weir
The late John Berky
Shawn Engle
Virgil Love
Lexy Sante
Paul Ross
Richard Shere
Fremont Raceway Park
Brian Naufzinger
Al Hassenfranz
Randy Mapus

Last but certainly not least we have to again Thank Mrs.Kitzi Love for all her help at the R.E.A.R. booth.

Sincerly.... Rob Voska and Bob Kurkowski

Rob Voska

Re: TBO Thanks....

Post by Rob Voska » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:53 am

After a few bumpy years where our world changed it was great seeing so many old friends that were able to make it back after a missing a few years.

Mike Anderson
Vintage Karting items owned: SAE karts (2)
Rathman xterminator (3)
margay cheetah dual (1)
Blackstone Special (1)
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Mike Anderson » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Hi All,
Just wanted to add a giant thank you from Kathy and myself. It was really great to see a bunch of our friends from years past. We have not been in a few years due to the bug plus some health issues with Kathy. Hopefully I can get some of my karts started up and ready for next year. It was so hot this summer that I did not get anything out to run. It was still great just to be there and watch others. Thanks for carrying on the event to Rob and Bob and all who helped. See you next year.
Thanks Mike and Kathy

REAR

Post by REAR » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:58 am

Mike,

It was great to see You and Kathy again this year plus many other returning friends after a few years away like Frank Weir, Steve Miller. Bob Watkins and family, Tom Luttenbocker, Rick Raetz and Joe Decker, Al and Chris Postlione plus I'm sure I missed a few more.

Big shout out to everyone who attended, 1st timers to old timers.

R.E.A.R.