Test and Tune, Shake Down or Break Down. ITS A GO !

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

Test and Tune, Shake Down or Break Down. ITS A GO !

Post by REAR » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Well, were going to try this again. Third time is the charm right ?

Hopefully we will be able to get to Fremont Raceway Park this coming Saturday April 23rd. around 11:00 am.

As always this early in the year you need to keep your eyes peeled to this website for any last minute updates or even cancellations due to weather. We will post a final Go or No Go very early Saturday morning if not sooner.

This test day is open to all karts, historical or modern. No membership is required.

Come on out and have some fun... R.E.A.R

REAR

Re: Test and Tune, Shake Down or Break Down. ITS A GO !

Post by REAR » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:25 am

Looks like it is going to be a great day to run a few laps.

See you at 11:00 today.

R.E.A.R.

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:57 am

It was a beautiful day at the track yesterday. Weather could not have been betteer and worth the wait. Got my carburetor that was giving me fits to work fairly well. Still need to raise popoff a little bit. Bob ran his Dart with a small carb 91. Changed out 1 carb for another & it was running well. Dale Krasienko brought his Dart with twin 580's and had one engine having issues but we got it sorted down to a bad engine but the carb works well. Bob Alexander showed up along with his kids and gradnkids & they ran quite a few laps. Mark Birdsell showed up along with Don Axe, Randy McDannell from Toledo. Hope I didn't forget anyone. A few other spectators came by just to get out of the house & enjoy the weather.

We will do it again so keep watching for posts.

REAR

Post by REAR » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Roger Santee showed up with a Top Secret project he is working on and gave us a little view.

Stan and Connie Wauthier showed up also just to say "Hi"

R.E.A.R.