Thank You Mr. Weir

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

Thank You Mr. Weir

Post by REAR » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:18 am

Big shout out and a huge Thank You to Irelands Frank Wier for once again getting the annual running of THE BIG ONE in the pages of Vrooom Magazine.

We have said it many times over and we will say it again that it is a huge honor to be featued in such a prestigious international publication as Vrooom and without Franks efforts and his love for the early machines that pioneered the hobby of karting none of this would be possible. Frank has been unable to attend the last few years of TBO due to Covid restrictions however he has continued to report on the event while under his own countries restrictions and we are forever greatful to Frank.

Lets all hope Frank can make a 2022 return because he has been missed.

If you would like to subscribe to Vroom here's a link to their fine magazine. http://www.vroomkart.com/

R.E.A.R.

ted johnson

Re: Thank You Mr. Weir

Post by ted johnson » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:11 am

I will add my big thanks to those of REAR for Frank. He has been a great boost to American vintage karting, and is one good fellow. I was proud to work with Frank, along with Charlie Craibe, on the Vroom and British Karting magazines. Thank you, Frank! Ted
tbo_13_frank_cw.jpg