Very sad news

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

Very sad news

Post by REAR » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:41 am

I have just recieved some unfortunate news and with a very heavy heart I regret to inform you of the passing of not only one of my very good personal friends but also a very good personal friend of many in the Karting communitee, John Berky.

There are always people who stand out in every activity be it for their skills in the shop or pits, their talent on the track, or just their trackside presence and John was one of those guys who stood out as truely one of the most pleasurable guys you would ever want to meet who would literally give you the shirt off of his back all the while he had a smile on his face.

Going to the track won't quite be the same with the loss of John but the memories of all the good times he brought and all the things we did together will forever remain.

R.I.P. John Berky and condolences to his family

Bob Kurkowski

Chris Marchand
Vintage Karting items owned: to daggone many
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Very sad news

Post by Chris Marchand » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:33 am

Sorry to hear of John s passing. Godspeed and condolences to the family. Chris Marchand

Rob Voska

Re: Very sad news

Post by Rob Voska » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:56 pm

John's been around for a long time. Usually brought a grill & cooked for us on fun days. Besides his fabrication skills he could also machine parts as he owned a mold shop. RIP John.