TBO Friday Move In

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

TBO Friday Move In

Post by REAR » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:30 pm

We will be allowing trucks-trailers to be moved on to the grounds after 11:00 am on Friday morning.

Please DO NOT try to pull your trailer or truck into the pits early, you will be asked to remove your vehicle until you are shown where to park.

Please DO NOT pull in double wide in driveway or block the street. We need to have access for event support vehicles prior to allowing trailer parking.

We would like everyone's cooperation while parking so please be patient and lets all work together because we do not want to be forced to start charging for reserve parking like some shady promoters do.

Once again this year we will be making everyone who shows up on Friday purchase a weekend two day, single day or Friday only Pit Pass or drivers pass before you are allowed entry to the property.

A one day Driver or Pit Pass will be good for both Friday move in and Saturday activities. A two day Driver or two day Pit Pass will be good for Friday move in, Saturday, and Sunday activities. Everyone on the grounds is required to have a Pit Pass, you must purchase a Pit Pass even if you are only on the grounds on Friday only. There will be no exceptions, these are track rules which we must follow.

Drive safe, see you in a few days...THE BIG ONE !

R.E.A.R.

Dick Teal
Vintage Karting items owned: 1959 Mak-Kart, 1960Fox 60L, 1961 Fox (2), 1962 Fox, 1963 Fox, 1964 Fox, Margay New Breed
User Agreement: Yes

Re: TBO Friday Move In

Post by Dick Teal » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Sounds like business as usual. I will be there Friday morning.

Dick Teal

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:30 pm

I hope all you no-good bums have fun at TBO. I hope the weather-Gods smile on you. Think of me when you're eating the Lee's chicken! Say "Hi" to Al K., Jack C. Rob 'N' Bob, Dick T., the Nagels, Scott K. and Sammy P., Virge and Kitsey L., Frank W., Gary W., And Chuck G. and everybody I forgot. Ted J.

Mike Anderson
Vintage Karting items owned: SAE karts (2)
Rathman xterminator (3)
margay cheetah dual (1)
Blackstone Special (1)

Post by Mike Anderson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi All,
I hope all my friends and those who I don't know have a great time at the Big One. I am going to miss this one, first ever. Kathy and I caught a dose of the airplane crud on our return trip from Alaska. Been battling it for several days still not winning. See you all next year, have a Great Big One.
Later Mike and Kathy

stan wauthier
Vintage Karting items owned: a couple of karts

Post by stan wauthier » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Hey Ted,
You want me to call you during the event so you don't feel so lonely? :lol:
Health Warning: These posts may contain traces of nut.
Having a blast enjoying the past,
¡sıɥʇ ǝʞı1 dn puǝ ʇ,uop ǝʍ buıʎɐɹd puɐ
Best Regards,
Stan

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 pm

There ya go, Stan! We orphans out here in Coyote Country will have to be O.K. with Dean's Tucson Play Days in early November. It's nowhere as big as TBO, but the track is terrific, Dean's BBQ is a great match for Jim D.'s, and we'll have a good time. Wish all of you could come out! Ted