Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Rick Brown
Vintage Karting items owned: Grand Prix with twin 820's
Fox with power products
User Agreement: Yes

Thanks

Post by Rick Brown » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm

I wanted to tell everyone a big thank you for the get well card that I recieved about a MONTH! ago. If your wondering what I'm talking about it's the card everyone signed at the BIG ONE. It took awhile for me to receive it then in my usual snail pace I'm finally writing back! Nancy and I were really moved by it. I'm feeling alot better these days. With any luck I'll be at every fun day and the BIG ONE in 2018. The time I've spent with you guys are the some of the most fun days I've ever had! Nancy and I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Rick Brown

Rob Voska

Re: Thanks

Post by Rob Voska » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 am

We need a "like" button here! Great post Rick! Hope your doing better. Don't forget about Portland! I might have to take my 91 off my minibike & put a 101 on it for a grudge race..........

REAR

Re: Thanks

Post by REAR » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:01 am

Rick,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is going well for you and Nancy and that you guys have a good holiday season.

Will be looking forward to hearing the sweet sound of your twin 820's in 2018.

Got to thinking, its been almost 20 years since we met Randy, Annie, and You because of some old go karts. It doesn't get any better then that.

Merry Christmas...Bob Kurkowski