Welcome Bill from Union City, Ohio

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Chris Marchand
Vintage Karting items owned: to daggone many
User Agreement: Yes

Welcome Bill from Union City, Ohio

Post by Chris Marchand » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Bill Stocksdale recently posted that he was looking for a Vintage Kart . I contacted Bill and he bought and picked up today a Rupp with dual Mc 91 s . Thanks and Welcome to the Historic racing "Rear" Hobby.

Bill raced a Rupp in the early 60s equipped with a Mac45 running TRIPLE carbs! Hopefully we will see Bill at Fremont this year.

REAR

Re: Welcome Bill from Union City, Ohio

Post by REAR » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Chris,

Thanks for the news about Bill and thanks for getting another karter back on the track.

Bill,

Welcome aboard. Keep posted on this site for Fun Day updates when we go to the track and come on out and enjoy the fun.

R.E.A.R.

bill stocksdale
Vintage Karting items owned: none
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Welcome Bill from Union City, Ohio

Post by bill stocksdale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 am

i just love the kart i bought off of chris will run it at the vintage runs this summer at different tracks hosting vintage races. i just bought another early a bone rupp kart that look like it just came out of the box. it does not have a engine on it. im looking for either a west bend 820 or a mcculloch 101. i want something in good shape that runs good. im on top of the fence on which way i would go, depends on the response i get bak on engines.if any body hasnt visited gordons kart shop in centerville, indiana you show go. its a jaw dropping experence. he has a lot of very nice karts for sale . hope to get a lot of feed back from you guys thats got engines or knows of somebody who has one. thanks bill cell 19374596491