Dick Teal Returns

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

Dick Teal Returns

Post by REAR » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:32 am

There are some things you can always count on and one of them is if you hold a West Bend tribute Dick Teal will be in attendance.

This year a healthy Dick Teal returned to TBO and he brought not only his rolling West Bend museum but also a ton of parts to sell plus some killer W-B powered karts, one of which captured a 'BIGGIE' and even a W-B display that he set up and discussed engine assembly tech at the Saturday night banquet.

Its always a pleasure to see Dick and he really helped to make this years TBO that much more special.

Here is some photos of a few of the things Dick brought with him. Click any image for a full size slide show.

R.E.A.R.

Dick Teal
Vintage Karting items owned: 1959 Mak-Kart, 1960Fox 60L, 1961 Fox (2), 1962 Fox, 1963 Fox, 1964 Fox, Margay New Breed
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Dick Teal Returns

Post by Dick Teal » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:42 am

Bob,

It sure felt good to be back for this year's event. I missed the prior two due to grandkids getting married and trying to figure out health issues. I had a great time running my karts and sold a lot of stuff.

The West Bend passion is due to the early years in my karting hobby and I hope that I can help keep the history alive by sharing whatever information I have with those that are interested.

Thanks for posting the pictures,

Dick