Thanks

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Mike Anderson
Vintage Karting items owned: SAE karts (2)
Rathman xterminator (3)
margay cheetah dual (1)
Blackstone Special (1)
User Agreement: Yes

Thanks

Post by Mike Anderson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi All,
Got home today around 2pm had a nice safe ride home. Just had to make a post once again thanking Rob,Bob,Jenna and my old friend John for putting on such a terrific event for all of us to show off are projects. Also want to thank all of my vintage karting friend for participating in the most friendly enjoyable times that could be had by a bunch of old racers. Thanks also to all the folks in the backround who help organize and conduct the Big One. Sorry I could not make it to the banquet and todays fun hope all enjoyed themselves and had a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the near future. Hope everyone has a safe trip home. See ya soon.
Later Mike

Chris Marchand
Vintage Karting items owned: to daggone many

Re: Thanks

Post by Chris Marchand » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks to Rob and Bob for another great TBO ! Weather was perfect track was great , peoples were greater !

And nice to see my buddy Mike Anderson. Hope everyone has a nice fall and winter.

Dick Teal
Vintage Karting items owned: 1959 Mak-Kart, 1960Fox 60L, 1961 Fox (2), 1962 Fox, 1963 Fox, 1964 Fox, Margay New Breed

Post by Dick Teal » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:32 pm

I agree with Chris and Mike about the event. I missed the last two years for a wedding and health. I had as much fun as ever and will be there next year if possible.

Dick

Jack Canaday
Vintage Karting items owned: 1960 Canaday Special

Post by Jack Canaday » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:00 pm

As usual great event. Al and I set a new record of 12 and 1/2 hours on return. with 6 call of nature stops. Special thanks to the guys that took my karts out. Really miss not getting to ride myself. Please keep Teddy in your prayers, he is truly one of the good guys.
Jack

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Thank you, Jack. MAYBE a tiny ray of sunshine today. Nurse drew blood, and told me that a majority of folks benefit from the horribly expensive injection I took Wed. We'll know more next week. I'm keeping the fingers crossed. If the shots work, I may even be able to ride the kart by Riverside. Thanks from my heart to everyone for the prayers, and to Yolanda and Pruit Ginsberg for the wonderful financial assistance. Ted