TBO Motel 2016

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Rob Voska

TBO Motel 2016

Post by Rob Voska » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi Guys
As you all know we had lost the motel we used for so many years. We were treated poorly, bailed on at the last minute when it was closed etc..... You have no idea how frustrating it has been. So die hard that I am I stopped in once again. There was a new "manager" that was there when I stopped. I laid it on the line & told her what I was looking for and all they had put us through over the years. Believe me when I say it don't matter to me if you stay there or not. Some have found better places to stay and some are staying at Red Roof over in Clyde. I DO NOT recommend the Days Inn or Travel lodge. I also think you can do well using Hotwire or Expedia to book rooms.

What I have is a block of rooms held until August 15th at the Quality Inn (new owner now owns Quality, Hampton & Holiday inn). So if you decide to stay there it is totally up to you. I know it is handy and a easy place to get to and close to the track. I got a room rate for Sept 1,2,3,4th of $84.95. Call and ask for the "REAR ROOM RATE" # 419.332.0601. "IF" you want to come in earlier or stay later you can get that rate also but you MUST talk to Natalie Snyder-Jones in person. You know, computers are set up and no one has a brain anymore.

Anyhow we are working on the event and working to make your trip enjoyable.