JEFF BROWN INVITES R.E.A.R KARTERS TO NEW CASTLE

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Jeff Brown
Vintage Karting items owned: 61 HELLCAT MAC30, 61 BUG SPRINT WEST BEND 610, INVADER DUAL BM 130'S,
User Agreement: Yes

JEFF BROWN INVITES R.E.A.R KARTERS TO NEW CASTLE

Post by Jeff Brown » Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm inviting the folks that enjoy the R.E.A.R atmosphere and want track time without racers to New Castle June 18,19 & 20th for a Super National event. My plan is to have separate open track time for this special group on and off during the 3 day event where only those signed in for REAR classic (AKA TBO Fremont ) Are allowed on the track. Instead of the 3 heats of racing there will be 3 sessions for this special group at the breaks. The track will be shortened for this special group there is a cut thru on the straightaway now. There will be a kart show friday afternoon and a large banquet put on by the Dismores. The cost for this REAR group is $60 which gives you access to the facility for 3 days. There is a $10 charge for the dinner.
The Dismore family treats the vintage group like family and after all they are a karting family/ business that has been in it since the 50's. Mark himself would like to see as many of us that can make it this year.
Please call or e-mail me with suggestions, comments, questions etc. don't beat me up on here please.
If you plan to come please send an e-mail or pre enter if possible. The entry form and information is located on this site under the event calendar for New Castle or on my website jeffbrownvintagekarting.com
Thanks for contributing to this great sport.

Jeff Brown
Vintage Karting items owned: 61 HELLCAT MAC30, 61 BUG SPRINT WEST BEND 610, INVADER DUAL BM 130'S,
User Agreement: Yes

Re: JEFF BROWN INVITES R.E.A.R KARTERS TO NEW CASTLE

Post by Jeff Brown » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:06 am

Fuel will be available both gas and methanol. Hope to see you in two weeks. Any questions please call me on 248-613-5839. Thanks