Moderator: Rob Voska

Jeff Campbell
Site Admin
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Fox Go-Boy MC20's
Robron Chaparral dual MC101
Margay Cheetah MKIII

Re: TBO

Post by Jeff Campbell » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:50 am

...the AH82 dual of the century, LOL, my highly modified AH82 against Jack Canaday's AH82 / Clark motor with Terry Ives at the wheel (Jack's motor was faster, and Terry can drive circles around most anyone of course):
CLICK HERE to watch in Large HD Video mode (requires high speed Internet connection)

Chris Erb
Vintage Karting items owned: Excalibur Jr, Rupp Brand X, Dart A-Bone, McCulloch R200 & R1, Hornet Sprint, Leecart
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Chris Erb » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 am

I also want to thank Rob and Bob for putting on such a fine event, Bob stopped me several times just to chat and see what I thought and made me feel welcome. This was my first event and everyone was very friendly and I really enjoyed talking with them and putting faces to the names on this site. Also a special thanks to Dave Luciani for letting me drive his kart, brought back some good memories. I had a blast and you guys really know how to make vintage karting a sport to be proud of.

Chris Erb

VirgLove

Post by VirgLove » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 am

Just got back to Nebraska... TBO was better than ever. Even with the hotel snafu... Many Thanks to Rob and Bob...

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 pm

What a great bunch of guys and gals! TJ

Scott Elkes
Vintage Karting items owned: McCulloch Mc92
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Scott Elkes » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Chris Marchand wrote:Plus 1 on Thanks Rob and Bob.

For you all that could not be there , this was a real big show . Saturday you could not get anymore karts in the place. There were 8 to 10 on the track at all times and sometimes 10 to 15 waiting on the grid to get out.

Way to much fun !!!!
Chris speaks the truth! Here is the proof (many have seen this, but there is always someone that may have not): https://vimeo.com/73545678