Fremont Fun Day

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Rob Voska

Fremont Fun Day

Post by Rob Voska » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Fremont Fun Day Saturday July 6th. Casual, laid back, John's bringing a grill. Pack a cooler and some drinks. Show up and lets have some fun. Everyone's welcome. Be there around 10:30.

Gary Wlodarsky
Vintage Karting items owned: Hornet SS, Dual Hornet
Expert II , Invader single and a dual, Rupp 301D,
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Fremont Fun Day

Post by Gary Wlodarsky » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

I put it on FB Vintage Kart Stuff, and Vintage karts forum,, and called a few guys, Danny Morris, Pearl, The Nagels, Mike Reller, I'll bring burgers,,, somebody bring buns and dressings...and of course a nice cool cooler....

and I'll spred the word at Thompson Sat......

gw

Jeff Campbell
Site Admin
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Fox Go-Boy MC20's
Robron Chaparral dual MC101
Margay Cheetah MKIII

Post by Jeff Campbell » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:15 pm

good timing ... I think I will be able to make it down for the day to test this thumping beast on the track...

CLICK HERE to watch in Large HD Video mode (requires high speed Internet connection)

REAR

Post by REAR » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:08 pm

So far the responses to this fun day have been great and were looking forward to seeing quite a few faces at the track.

John' Birky is bringing his grill, and deep fryer for corn, Gary's bringing the burgers and dogs, Got plates, napkins, forks, and cups covered. Its a B.Y.O.B so your refreshments are on you or you can purchase them from the concession stand which will be open also.

Just a reminder, we will be sharing the track with the modern guys but running separate from them. Don't worry about track time, you'll still get more then your arms can take. If you race modern karts bring them along and run them too.

See you saturday...R.E.A.R.