Moderator: Rob Voska

Jeff Campbell
Site Admin
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Fox Go-Boy MC20's
Robron Chaparral dual MC101
Margay Cheetah MKIII

TBO 2012 Photos - Rob & Bob

Post by Jeff Campbell » Sat May 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Rob and Bob's photos from TBO 2012 are now up on the new site .. have a look and see how they display for you when clicking the thumbnails....

ted johnson

Re: TBO 2012 Photos - Rob & Bob

Post by ted johnson » Sat May 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks, Rob, Bob and Jeff. The pix come up fine. When you click on the individual pic to enlarge it, it doesn't let you save it in the enlarged state to your computer. When you save the small pic from the big group of pix, it saves to a poor quality, and about 2 inches square. When you zoom up, it gets really grainy. Is there a way to save the pix from the enlarged photo? I really liked the motion pix of the Nike, and wanted to send them to my sis and bro-in-law. Hope this makes sense, and thank all of you. Ted

Jeff Campbell
Site Admin
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Fox Go-Boy MC20's
Robron Chaparral dual MC101
Margay Cheetah MKIII

Post by Jeff Campbell » Sun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Ted,
When the large image comes up did you try right clicking on it, then picking "save image as" off the menu that pops up? This works for me.

Jeff

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 am

Hey, Jeff. Yes, that was what I was doing, but the "save picture as" option wasn't showing up. Now it is, and they're saving fine. BIG difference in the quality from what was happening the other day!
P.S. I got to experimenting, and found that it depends upon where my cursor is on the image when I right click, as to whether the "save" option shows up in the pull-down! Thanks. Ted