Something Different

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Ron Carbaugh
Vintage Karting items owned: Mak Kart, Xterminator, Simplex, McCulloch, West Bend, and other engines from over there.

Something Different

Post by Ron Carbaugh » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:34 pm

Since we have been a little on edge with ebay postings I thought I would add one with a little different slant. Mac Kart............ 220186134694
Last edited by Ron Carbaugh on Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Davis

Re: Something Different

Post by Tom Davis » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:48 pm

Thank's Ron......I just copied the item number to do the same thing. I will have to say the last two very small items I bid on and won were handled well........not perfectly, but acceptably.
NOTE: That is in no way a personal endorsement.

Ron Carbaugh
Vintage Karting items owned: Mak Kart, Xterminator, Simplex, McCulloch, West Bend, and other engines from over there.

Post by Ron Carbaugh » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:25 pm

Tom,
Are you sure this isn't a personal endorsement?

Dan Flanders
Vintage Karting items owned: Pimped out Yerf-Dog with 22" spinners
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Dan Flanders » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:28 am

It looks like Spinning Webs, Zoe, the Haviland's or whomever is back to their old tricks. Sucker folks in and then steal their money and switch E-Bay user ID's when it gets bad. As has been said by many people, many times before...CAVEAT EMPTOR (let the buyer beware). These people are crooks and eventually you WILL get ripped off. Buying from them just keeps the cycle going and the parts they have can be found else where.

Russ Smith
Vintage Karting items owned: 59 BugWasp; 60 GoKart800; Simplex: 60 MKII, 62 MKVI; 69 BugStinger; 67 LilIndian Minibike.

Post by Russ Smith » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 pm

O :o h Dano.................say it ain't so!!

Tom Luttenbacher
Vintage Karting items owned: Dart A Bone, Neal, LeeKart, Lancer, GoKart 800's, Simplex, Blitz.

Post by Tom Luttenbacher » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Is there a picture today? Yesterday was just an ad for a kart with nothing about the kart, but seller gave a good description of themself. TL

Bill Johnson

Post by Bill Johnson » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 am

Zoe forgot to put in her description that she Reserves the Right to Shit you anytime and as often as she wants.
MacDaddy

david a luciani
Vintage Karting items owned: gk800 -r1 -gilson excalibar -rupp concept dual,concept,Cheetah ll, panther -Bug

Post by david a luciani » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 am

i myself will watch and wait. before i was familar with this site i bought some parts from them. all were shipped and received but one. i started an action for my money back but had waited too long.pay pal sent me a missive saying sorry yer otta luck. even so this zoe person has just contacted me with an explanation and offered to make good on missing item. she also claims to want to get everyones parts that weren't received to them. i will keep forum posted on results. i also suggested she explain herself on forum if she wanted to repair her rep and do business with vintage karters. hope that wasn't outta line. dave