Glen Annarumma

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Charles Poosch
Vintage Karting items owned: McCulloch 101s and 91s
User Agreement: Yes

Glen Annarumma

Post by Charles Poosch » Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Sorry to muddy the waters with this gang, but I emailed one of the moderators here and was advised to pass this along.

Glen posted a classified back in February for a complete 101b for $1050. I agreed to buy it on Sat. February 12. On Monday February 14, I next day air mailed the money orders and they were delivered Tuesday the 15th. They were cashed on March 2nd. It is now May 4th and I have NOTHING!

He has not answered or responded to my repeated phone calls or emails. The ONLY time he answered my call was Sat. April 9 and he promised it to me then as well as other times before via email, the last of which he sent to me on March 16th.

I have been cordial through this because he indicated some difficulties in his life. I can understand and relate, but after 2 months, my patience is exhausted. I am pursuing matters both with Western Union and the law.

Some of you may know Glen or even be friends with him. He may very well be a fine guy, but I actually hate being ignored even more than ripped off of a grand... Who knows where that motor's been in 2 months? At the track getting flogged? Corroding in a box under the porch? The dog ate it? I want the money back from here on in and will pursue another motor here locally.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Charles Poosch

Rob Voska

Re: Glen Annarumma

Post by Rob Voska » Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Anyone know this Glen Annarumma guy? Where is he located? City, State?

david a luciani
Vintage Karting items owned: gk800 -r1 -gilson excalibar -rupp concept dual,concept,Cheetah ll, panther -Bug

Post by david a luciani » Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 pm

that s#2ks.
it's a really rare thing to see any rip offs from these forums.
i'm a bad one to talk as i take forever to ship things but i also don't ask for money until i do ship.
Still two months is too long.
he should at least contact you regularly with some sort of excuse.
hope it all works out in the end .
dave
p.s. please don't be shy post this complaint on all the forums.
it discourages this sort of behavior from happening.
D

Charles Poosch

Post by Charles Poosch » Wed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Rob Voska wrote:Anyone know this Glen Annarumma guy? Where is he located? City, State?
Deer Park, NY

I won't put his full address up publicly.

Jacob Jay
Vintage Karting items owned: Power Products engines! PP1000, AH-47, AH-81. Homelite KR-92!

Post by Jacob Jay » Thu May 05, 2011 3:25 am

Charles Poosch

Post by Charles Poosch » Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

I've seen that JJ. It led me to be more patient than I suppose I otherwise would have been. I reckoned he was a stand up guy from that, but 2 months is too long.

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 am

Who lives on Long Island & can check this out for this guy?

Charles Poosch

Post by Charles Poosch » Tue May 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I have a shipping confirmation number for it as of today. When it gets here, I'll email the mods and this thread can go to the moon. Nothing good will come of leaving it up...

Thanks,

Charles

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Tue May 10, 2011 9:52 pm

While I hope this guy is a nice guy..... lets wait & see what he sends. This did it's job of getting "something shipped".

I don't want to make this the place to air dirty laundry but I HATE seeing people get ripped off.

Glen Annarumma
Vintage Karting items owned: Rupp A Bone MC6
Fox MAC 101B
Kavala simplex percival
Simplex

Post by Glen Annarumma » Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I am a nice guy who does a lot of good in this world. I am not a crook so I just wanted you all to know I am a stand up guy who has fallen on some problems in my life that caused a lot of things to get put on the back burner. The engine did ship and I am glad I was able to get it out to him finally. I know most of you have seen my reputation and what I do for charity. Like I said I am a good guy who fell on bad times and did not intend to hurt anyone in the process and did in fact send Charles what he paid for with an apology. This is a good group of guys who watches out for each other but I won't or never will steal from someone so I just wanted to make that clear. Thanks again Charles for your patience and understanding in this matter.