Can anybody identify this go kart

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

david martin
Vintage Karting items owned: old twin rail kart and a bunch of stuff cluttering the garage

Re: Can anybody identify this go kart

Post by david martin » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:18 am

joey if it doesnt work out for you please give him Mike Clements name and number he has been involved in karting since its begining and is in the Karting business I am sure he could set him up with whatever he needs

Ronald Cubel
Vintage Karting items owned: Xterminator Kart
Rathmann Kart
Exterminator Kart

Post by Ronald Cubel » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am

Just a thought guys. Why would anyone post like this and not give there contact info :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: Ron

david martin
Vintage Karting items owned: old twin rail kart and a bunch of stuff cluttering the garage

Post by david martin » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Ronald Cubel wrote:Just a thought guys. Why would anyone post like this and not give there contact info :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: Ron
well Ron my first thought was that this was a (teaser post) but you never know so I tend to investigate before judgeing
hey Ron do you have any leads on a xterminator? Mike is in your neck of the woods and you seem to have some cool karting stuff

joey pawlowski

Post by joey pawlowski » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:29 pm

Ronald,
Why would I need to give my contact info when all I'm trying to find out is some simple information? Besides, everyone already has my contact info, as I've recieved dozens of private emails and private messages with offers to buy this kart even though I don't own it. That makes me think it's reaaly worth a lot, and now I really don't know what to offer him. I'll guess I'll ask elsewhere.
Joey
Hey! Lend me 5 bucks!

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:14 pm

Joey.....you don't answer a simple question. 1 picture of a kart is not enough to really judge it......but how much do you want to spend? Would $500 buy it? If so get it. Would $2000 buy it? If not that's getting up there for it's market value. If you really want it....$4-5000 isin't to much. Value is like beauty and in the eye of the beholder.

Mike Anderson
Vintage Karting items owned: SAE karts (2)
Rathman xterminator (3)
margay cheetah dual (1)
Blackstone Special (1)
User Agreement: Yes

Post by Mike Anderson » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Hey Joey,
See if he is interested in trading for a complete running Rupp Grand Prix in great condition with a really strong Mac 91 on it. I would be interested in a trade.
Thanks Mike Anderson (317)729-2418 I also have the parts to complete the Rathman if you get it.

Ronald Cubel
Vintage Karting items owned: Xterminator Kart
Rathmann Kart
Exterminator Kart

Post by Ronald Cubel » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Joey, Thank you for answer I hope you figure out what it is worth. Ron