The Big THANKS....

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

REAR

The Big THANKS....

Post by REAR » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Rear Engine American Racers would like to personally THANK each and everyone of you who attended the 2007 running of THE BIG ONE.

This years edition was without a doubt the safest most fun and relaxed event to date and it was because of you, the American rear engine karting enthusiasts. You truley showed what 'the spirit of America' is about in your willingness to come together from across this great land simply for the fun and friendship that comes along with running these great little machines from days gone by.

To this we tip our hats to all and again say THANK YOU for joining us and letting us be a small part of your fun.

See you all next year...R.E.A.R.

Jeff Troy
Vintage Karting items owned: Dart Super K/PP-AH58, Homelite Spitfire LA-1/KL-82/LR-82
User Agreement: Yes

Re: The Big THANKS....

Post by Jeff Troy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:47 pm

To Bob K, Rob V, Jeff C and the dozens of volunteers who make The Big One such a pleasure to attend,

THANK YOU. Always fun. Always great. Always friendly.

Wouldn't miss it.

Warmest regards,
Jeff Troy
759 New Holland Ave.
Lancaster PA 17602
717-917-3670 (Leave message and I will return your call)
http://www.bradleygt.com
http://www.jefftroy.com (Under Construction)

ted johnson

Post by ted johnson » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:52 pm

I have to add my heartfelt thanks to those of Jeff Troy for one of the best times I've had in years. For my pal Charlie and I, we had a BALL! I met a lot of new faces, and refreshed some of my favorite acquaintances. I proved to myself that I can still build a good kart, and that I need a smaller tummy and a bigger steering wheel to be able to drive it quickly. My pal, Charlie Craibe got to drive a kart for the first time since about 1964, and he thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Thank you Rob, Bob, Jeff and everyone else who helped. See ya next year :D ! Ted J.

Jeff Campbell
Site Admin
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Fox Go-Boy MC20's
Robron Chaparral dual MC101
Margay Cheetah MKIII

Post by Jeff Campbell » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:22 pm

Ted,
It was great to finally meet you in person.

One of the cool things about this hobby, meeting the people you chat with online.

Jeff