Here’s you’re a.i. at work in ebay!

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

Post Reply
Mark Loraine
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 pm
Vintage Karting items owned: ProX 77,McC R1,Bug Stinger Dual.
User Agreement: Yes
Location: SWNY14755

Here’s you’re a.i. at work in ebay!

Post by Mark Loraine » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:39 pm

"Vintage Mcculloch MC 93 Go Kart Engine"
Screenshot 2026-09-30 at 19-45-24 Vintage McCulloch MC-93 Go Kart Engine  a i goof eBay.png
I knew they’d get tons of emails to change their listing, so I took a screen shot as it was originally posted.
This png file I attached (Screen shot) can be scrolled to enlarge and dragged to see the full eBay listing with a laughable a i description.

Many think a i is the cat’s meow, I beg to differ. I messaged the seller for not specifying a broken mag side crankshaft only. The reply was more of a chastisement since they included it in the picture. I didn’t bother replying, some people you just can’t reach.

Don’t use a i folks, next they’ll want to build another surveillance center in your town.

Sure enough the posting got revised days later making it more relevant and accurate.

If nothing else, the images of the West Bend Engine reminded me of the dual induction it’s capable of, since I’m real weak in the W-B 610/820 learning curve.

New title is : Vintag 2 Stroke Go Kart Engine - Stock w/ Good Compression. W / 2 carbs

Mark L. SWNY :D


Post Reply