Great time at TBO

Post all your vintage karting messages here in the General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Rob Voska

roger santee

Great time at TBO

Post by roger santee » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Would like to thank Rob and Bob for another great TBO. My sons and I had a blast. The rat rod karts where a blast to look at and see run. Already looking forward to next year. Thanks again to all who helped make the TBO possible.
Rogeer, Brian and David

Tom Luttenbacher
Vintage Karting items owned: Dart A Bone, Neal, LeeKart, Lancer, GoKart 800's, Simplex, Blitz.
User Agreement: Yes

Re: Great time at TBO

Post by Tom Luttenbacher » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Let me chime in too! Had a great time, lots of new faces as well as many regular attendees and great karts/parts, I even managed to get TWO karts running on the track at the same time :D ! Lots of great prizes too. Thanks Bob and Rob. Also thanks to Jim Donovan from Max Torque for tech tips. See you next year. Tom L

Rob Voska

Post by Rob Voska » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm

You sure did Tom.... and way to laugh when she ran out of fuel at the far end of the track. :D

herbert dickel
Vintage Karting items owned: sae karts

Post by herbert dickel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Rob and Bob, I want to thank you for the great "BIG ONE" as usual. You guys go out of your way to put on a great race day. I want to thank everyone that stopped by our trailor to say hi. It was great to see such a great bunch of guys. Thanks Herb and Herb Jr.

Tom Luttenbacher
Vintage Karting items owned: Dart A Bone, Neal, LeeKart, Lancer, GoKart 800's, Simplex, Blitz.

Post by Tom Luttenbacher » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 am

Rob, what do you say we call that a rookies "right of passage"? ;) Also a big thanks to the young man who pushed the kart back to my trailer for her and not me! I got my pay back having got drenched hooking up the truck/trailer. :lol: Tom L

Steve Suppa
Vintage Karting items owned: 1961 Mcculloch R-1

Post by Steve Suppa » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

I too had a great time! It was an absolute blast! Really enjoyed meeting alot of new friends and hope to make this a regualr outing. Thanks to everyone who helped out "the new guy", especially Scott and Sam. Scotts kart is everything everone said it would be. Scott was/is a true gentleman. Thanks to everyone for making my first vintage kart outing a success!

Steve Suppa

VirgLove

Post by VirgLove » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey Guy's I was watching the stuff Rob had for sale on Saturday at The Big One. Someone asked me how much he wanted for an NOS McCulloch intake manifold in a GEM box and I told him to take over to and ask Rob. Well the bottom line is, the manifold is gone and no talked to Rob. I feel like I let Rob down, so if it was you please let Rob know.